Hello

[ 10 posts ] 
 Post subject: Hello
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:13 pm 
Hay everyone my name is -{oFc}-ACHILLES or Joe what ever u prefer. I am 32 Retired from the U.S army where i served i both operation iraq freedom and operation eduring freedom. [Please do not ask about Iraq TY] I have been playing crysis wars 4 about 8 months now and love it all but the drama lol. I have been creating maps for about 3 months have about 16 done but only 5 i would say could be cool on a server 3 of them are on a server. I currently have been starting my learning process on doors and elevators which leads to another post. I have 2 other main hobbies fast cars and four wheelers. My car is a 1997 mustang gt far from stock mods to many to list. My fourwheelers are a 2007 polaris sportsman 800 efi x2 and the other is a 2008 yamaha YFZ 450 both are all stock if im gonna go fast i want four wheels and protection around me lol well hope to chat with yall some time if you have xfire or team speak thats great my xfire user name is urhdocholiday so please look me thanks again and yall have a good 1

Post subject: Re: Hello
PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:19 pm 
Hey mate welcome to maxedgaming :)

Im going to install crysis wars whenever i get windows 7 and ill have a few matches with ya xD (I think after xmas I should have it hopefully). Anyway im looking forward to seeing some of your maps and creations.

Hope to see you around dude.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 6:59 pm 
Always nice to see some new faces or avatars :p
Just give a shout if you need something.
and oh before any of us forgot, we got a maxedgaming xfire thingey you could join if you got some space left!
here's the link: http://www.xfire.com/communities/maxed/

we'll see ya around!

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 7:44 pm 
Welcome mate :D
Mind posting some pics of your mustang :) I jsut love muscle cars too.

don't click this link...

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:12 pm 
Hi mate and welcome to the site. Feel free to display your maps in our gallery section in the crysis room.
Hope to see you around :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 8:15 pm 
Welcome to Maxedgaming!

If you want we can always have a Crysis Wars community gaming night and try out some of your maps, I really would like to have a look at them :)

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:00 pm 
Welcome!

Interested to see ya maps in the future :)

Oh and im also interested in muscle cars, so as pwnage said, maybe you could show us some pics? :D

PostPosted: Tue Nov 24, 2009 9:22 pm 
Well thanks for the warm welcome yall and i will post some pics of my stang as soon as she is painted nextspring she is i guess you could say at the moment naked lol and ill post some pics of my maps

PostPosted: Wed Nov 25, 2009 7:24 am 
welcome to the forums :D i would love to have a look on that mustang ^^ me self i prefer two wheelers :)

PostPosted: Sat Nov 28, 2009 1:38 am 
Hey, welcome to the site nice to see ya around ill will have to join ya in crysis wars haha

[ 10 posts ]